Kandiaro

Kandiaro is a city in the Naushahro Feroze District of Sindh province of Pakistan. The city is the headquarter of Kandiaro Taluka. All offices of the Taluka administration are located in here.

Location:

This city is situated on the earthen heap or Darro, to safeguard the town from Flood waters of Indus (Mehran River passing north-west) and Nasrat Wah (Sada Wah, the then inundation canal, now Bhaddo), in the southern province of Sindh,Pakistan.

Darbar e alia kandiaro

 

                                                                                                                                                             Darbar Aaliya, Kandiaro

Language:

The main language of the people of this city is Sindhi while other languages are also spoken here. About 90% of the population speaks Sindhi and the rest 10% speak other languages. Urdu is the national language so it is spoken and understood here. English is also understood and spoken by the educated people.

Literacy:

The people of this city are getting good education as there are several educational institutions here for the people of this city. There are several Govt and private schools and colleges here.

There are also many NGOs working here for the benefit of the people of this city.

kandioro canal

                                                                                                                                                                        Kandiaro Canal

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.